Hourly/Salaried: Hourly (Non-Exempt)
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
The primary responsibility of the Seasonal Warehouse Associate is to safely receive, pick, pack, prep, put-away and ship product per established production rates using specified processes and procedures. Associate will be cross-trained to work in various departments to perform pick, pack, receiving, shipping and put-away assignments based on business and operational needs.
Essential Functions of Job:
- Receive and stock product, and pick, pack, prep and ship Sephora orders to both retail stores and on-line customers following established company and industry standard operating procedures.
- Follow all Company, state and OSHA safety rules, policies and regulations to ensure safe working practices, including proper work attire report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and procedures, including proper work attire.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by Sephora.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per business and operational needs.
- Pro-actively respond to direction from leadership team, including Shift Coordinators, management staff and other departmental personnel.
- Provide high quality internal and external customer service per company standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with WMS picking procedures or previous experience using menu driven applications.
- Familiarity of warehouse layout or the ability to learn layout.
- Ability to operate RF terminals to successfully receive, pick and replenish product in the warehouse.
- Ability to pack product using preferred methods.
- Basic math skills and demonstrate an ability to match numbers.
- Ability to be cross-trained in receiving, pick, pack, put-away and shipping processes.
- Ability to understand other functions of the business as they apply to position.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with others in a way that promotes teamwork.
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic demeanor
- Moderate but varying temperature and humidity in office and warehouse environments.
- Must be able to stand, sit, squat, lift and /or walk for the duration of the scheduled shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.