Chamber Member Portal
Part-time Resident Assistant (PRN)
House of Grace is seeking to hire a part time employee (PRN) ASAP.
•Understanding of the vision and values of House of Grace with a commitment to achieve the goals of the organization
•Ability to work and interact with other staff members to accomplish overall organizational and departmental goals
•Excellent interpersonal communication skills in order to provide positive customer service
•Ability to work independently with minimal supervision/instruction
•Able to establish and meet deadlines
•Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Shift 1: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM – Sunday-Tuesday and PRN
*First two weeks will be full time: Sunday-Thursday
Pay: $12.00 per hour
The Resident Assistant staffs the shelter during their assigned shift and is responsible for:
- Direct care to survivors of domestic violence, the underserved and their children residing in the shelter with regard to food, clothing, personal hygiene, transportation, and other assistance as needed.
- Supportive care of survivors
- Maintain security of the shelter residence and property with regards to safety of the survivors of domestic violence, the underserved, and their children at all times.
- Monitor client activity to ensure rules of the shelter are maintained.
- Assisting with answering the 24-hour crisis intervention line.
- Advising Shelter Manager of any and all problems and activities at the shelter immediately.
- Complete all required paperwork and proper filing.
- To assist the clients with all shelter chores; and ensuring shelter is cleaned and disinfected properly.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate by the Shelter Manager or Executive Director.
SEND ALL RESUMES TO:
See what our members say
Karen R. Says ““If you are looking for a local Chamber that will help you promote your business and whose members will support you- the Olive Branch Chamber is the best one in the area!”More Testimonials