Job Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Location: Memphis, TN or Los Angeles (area), CA
Reporting to: Director of E-Commerce
The Edelbrock Group is looking for a talented Email marketing Specialist to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters.
If you’re interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you. As the Edelbrock Group Email marketing specialist, your role is to reach customers through optimized email campaigns and inform them about new products, promotions, industry announcements and events.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our brands and ensure our customers stay in touch with our company updates.
• Identify target audience and grow our email list
• Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
• Development of a personalization and segmentation strategy.
• Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
• Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
• Ensure proper list hygiene and purging all inactive subscribers
• Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
• Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
• Create email segmentation for lead generation and personalization
• Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements using analytics
• Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
• Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
• Optimize all post purchase flows, transactional emails, and campaigns
• Build out SMS / MMS messages to subscribers
Qualifications & Requirements:
This position requires an individual with the following skills/attributes:
• Proven work experience as an Email marketing or Digital marketing specialist
• Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
• Proficiency in marketing automation technology
• Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
• Familiarity with analytical and database tools
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
• Strong project management skills
• An ability to work under tight deadlines, problem solve, and trouble shoot
• BS degree in Marketing or relevant field
• Experience with Klaviyo is preferred
This position is located is in either the Memphis, TN area or Los Angeles, CA area. Work from home can be considered for the Los Angeles , CA location.
Founded in 1938, Torrance-based Edelbrock, LLC is recognized as one of the nation's premier designers, manufacturers, and distributors of performance replacement parts for the automotive aftermarket. Edelbrock produces their core products in the United States of America using state-of-the-art equipment in their world-class manufacturing facilities. Edelbrock, LLC now encompasses six locations, including three in California, two in North Carolina, and one in Mississippi.
In February 2020, Edelbrock, along with its Russell Performance division, joined forces with the Memphis, TN-based COMP Performance Group that includes COMP Cams, TCI Automotive, FAST Fuel Air Spark Technology, Racing Head Service (RHS), ZEX, Inglese Induction Systems, Powerhouse Products, COMP VThunder, and COMP GoParts.