Chamber Member Portal
This position is responsible for receiving clients, answering telephone and performing accounting functions for the Sacred Heart Southern Missions Social Service office in Holly Springs.
Required Education and Experience:
• Understanding of the vision and values of Sacred Heart Southern Missions with a commitment to achieve the goals of the organization.
• High School diploma or equivilant and 2-3 years experience in an office environment with accounting responsibilities.
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to work and interact with other staff members to accomplish overall organizational and departmental goals.
• Computer literacy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Detail oriented, with the ability to work independently and estabilish/meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Working knowledge of the structure and operations of the Roman Catholic Church is desirable.
See what our members say
Karen R. Says ““If you are looking for a local Chamber that will help you promote your business and whose members will support you- the Olive Branch Chamber is the best one in the area!”More Testimonials