Chamber Member Portal
Donor Member Services Clerk
Responsible for handling special requests of donors which are directed to Donor Services. These requests may involve changes to the donor’s record, receipt and deposit of checks and currency, requests for materials, and the processing of donations that require special handling, and communicating with donors by phone and letter, as well as other duties as defined or requested. Occasional overtime may be required and will be compensated in accordance with the federal wage and hour law. This position works in the Walls administrative office.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School diploma.
• Excellent oral, written, interpersonal communication skills.
• Basic mathematical skills.
• Computer literacy, with knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and the internet.
• Detail oriented, with the ability to work independently, follow directions and
operate in a team environment.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• The ideal applicant will also possess an enthusiastic, service-oriented attitude.
See what our members say
Karen R. Says ““If you are looking for a local Chamber that will help you promote your business and whose members will support you- the Olive Branch Chamber is the best one in the area!”More Testimonials