ASE Certified Mechanics
• ASE certifications are required (minimum of 2).
• Dependability and Able to work schedule as set by management.
• Computer knowledge to look up parts, estimates of repair, etc.
• Must have OWN hand tools and specialty tools to repair vehicles as needed.
• Examine and assess vehicle, perform all repair and standard checklist testing, compile and document cost estimates
• Usage of diagnostic machines and products to address and/or repair all makes and models of vehicles.
Must have a valid Driver’s License and BE DRUG FREE